We can help you figure out what it is that your company is and help focus your energy in the right direction.
If your brand is ambiguous, then your customers won't know what it is that you really do. We can help you clarify your brand so that is clear in the minds of your customers.
We can help you come up with the best version of you in any capacity, from your web presence, to your physical merchandise, and beyond.
The key to remaining relevant in an ever-changing and evolving market is to constantly stay one step ahead of the game. This involves taking on a variety of different perspectives and constantly observing the needs of your audience.
People are complex beings. Many people would go out of there way, constantly seeking to fit in with the latest trend (Many people would spend hours in line for a discounted LCD television, ignoring exhaustion and stress when they can spend their time more efficiently elsewhere) We continue to ask who, what, and why consumers act this way in order to conduct our own qualitative and quantitative research. This allows us to cultivate a more grandiose and formidable understanding of (the complexity of) people.
With strategic planning, we assess the strength and weaknesses of your current and potential competitors and establish what makes your company unique in a product or service. We analyze components of your competitors in order to recognize and understand the threats and opportunities that may outperform your business. We formulate strategic plans to maximize your competitive edge.
Analytics & Research
- Advertising Effectiveness Research
- Brand Awareness and Image
- Corporate Branding and Positioning
- Customer Satisfaction Studies
- Executive Interviews
- Focus Groups
- Google Analytics
- Market Penetration Studies
- Market Segmentation Studies
- Market and Competitive Analysis
- Quantitative Tracking Studies
- Strategic Marketing Research
- Syndicated / Industry Research
- Online, Mail and Telephone Surverys
- Website Optimization Studies
- Advanced Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Performance Marketing