- Utilize the Đồng Hương Đồng Hành van and fun activities to attract and engage the community
- Set up information booths at 5 high traffic locations like supermarkets, trade schools, night markets, and events over the course of 20 days
- Distribute information about the bus systems, any changes and improvements, and new bus lines
- Collect surveys by enticing the community with free giveaways of branded promotional items
With the goal of building trust and a partnership with the community, the outreach program was implemented using the Đồng Hường Đồng Hành van to engage the community at key high foot traffic locations.
In order to complete this outreach campaign, a lot of materials were created to attract the Vietnamese community. The materials were created to promote the idea of unity that the Vietnamese community deeply associates with and with that idea in mind, we came up with the “Đồng Hương, Đồng Hành” campaign theme. This phrase suggests that other people in the community are already riding the bus so you should as well. The ArrowGTP multicultural marketing team was able to engage with over 1,500 people. Over 400 surveys were collected.
The street team events were very enthusiastically received and the community had a lot of questions and feedback for us. We were able to answer questions regarding the new Bravo!560, 64Xpress and other bus routes and clear up any confusion that may have prevented people from riding the bus. Many people also went online to enter their address for a free pass.
- Reached out to the local rider community to raise awareness
- Supported community events and festivals with content and promotion
- Engaged with different market segments about the benefits of ridership