Supporting local businesses along the I-405 Improvement Project corridor.
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) partners with local City and Chamber of Commerce in support of local businesses along the I-405 Improvement Project corridor. ArrowGTP is the facilitator and organizer of all public relations activities and outreach initiatives in the Asian community.
- To encourage communities to eat at local restaurants, shop at local retailers and use local services
- To provide support to local businesses through various marketing features and PR events
- To keep the business owners, their employees, and customers up-to-date of construction activities and closures
- Advertising in construction alerts and flyers
- Social Media marketing campaigns featuring infographics and video highlights
- Interactive map highlighting special offers by local businesses
- Dedicated Facebook group for businesses and residents
- Business highlights on project website with video interviews and featured articles
- 3 non-consecutive months of canvassing efforts
- 16 miles of the project corridor
- 300+ participating businesses
- 1,500+ businesses reached
- Click to view: 405 Forward Portal