Promoting new and improved bus services in Orange County provided by the OCTA
With the goal of building trust and a partnership with the community for the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)through the implementation of an outreach program and other initiatives. With the idea of unity that the Vietnamese community deeply associates with, ArrowGTP created the Đồng Hương Đồng Hành (as neighbors, we go together) campaign theme. The Đồng Hường Đồng Hành van outreach campaign came into existence to engage the community at key high foot traffic locations.
The street team events were very enthusiastically received and the community had a lot of questions and feedback for us. We were able to answer questions regarding the new Bravo!560, 64Xpress and other bus routes and clear up any confusion that may have prevented people from riding the bus. Many people also went online to enter their address for a free pass.
- Reach out to the local rider community to raise awareness about public transportation options
- Support community events and festivals with content and promotion
- Engage with different market segments about the benefits of ridership
- Mitigate fear of public transportation
- Create ease of information access
- Utilized the Đồng Hường Đồng Hànhvan and fun activities to attract and engage the Vietnamese community
- Set up information booths at high traffic locations like supermarkets, trade schools, night markets, and events
- Distributed information about the bus systems, changes and improvements, and new bus lines
- Collected surveys by enticing the community with giveaways of branded promotional items
- Supported community events and festivals with content and promotions
- Street team with Đồng Hương Đồng Hành campaign message was formed.
- Bilingual creative marketing materials were designed including posters and videos
- A bilingual app map was created
- The team engaged with over 1,500 people
- Over 400 surveys were collected